Illuminating the World of Protein Post Translational Modifications
Evaluate modification site assignment confidence using Ascore and Ascore-derived probabilities
Annotate motifs reported in the literature and associate specific enzymes and kinases with PTM sites
Export quantitative data from Scaffold Q+S and analyze it at the modsite level in Scaffold PTM
Assess the significance of differences between modified and unmodified intensities using statistical testing
Download (current version: 4.0.1)
- Updated colors, icons, and GUI look-and-feel for Scaffold PTM 4.0
- Updated to using new licensing system
- Fixed an incorrect warning about saved scores for multiply-modified peptides
- Fixed a bug that could result in using the wrong summarization level when switching tabs in the Quant view
- Scaffold PTM release notes
Managing a core facility or shared resource department? Need help with gaps in your software pipeline? Want to try new methods like DIA proteomics? Do you need a free and easy way to share results with your customers?
Need an elegant yet easy to use solution for data processing? Not sure where to begin when starting up a new lab. Let us help take the pressure off setting up a software pipeline so you can focus on the science.
Tutorials & Videos
Check out our YouTube channel for Scaffold tutorials, from getting started to advanced use. We have videos for all our Scaffold products, as well as videos from previous conferences and special events.